Monday, October 3, 2011

F r i e n d s

Apparently, I've left my blog alone for couple weeks and now it's the time for me to blog something on it! Two more days to SPM Trial 2, I haven't even prepared for it. Uhhm, I need some pray for all of you reading this! You're such a sweet heart if you're doing this :)

 I celebrated my birthday few days, weeks ago. lol I know it sounds weird but yeah! I managed to enjoyed my biggest day with all of them in my life and I LOVE THEM. Each and every single one of them! :D 

I received the best birthday present from each and everyone of them! It's not only about the present but them! :) They're irreplaceable and the most wonderful friends for me. 

I'm gonna put on some pictures of it. Hope you guys like it! I truly believe that picture tells everything x) 

Meet them, my beloved classmates and friends! :D

love all of you!

thank you for everything! :) 

The boys! CYY been felt out hahahaha 

birthday gift from Roger & Vivian! thankyou! 

teehee :D


Vivian Lena & Me! 

Joanna & Elaine 

Me & Elaine

Sorry for the little photos here cause I din't have much time to spend it here anymore. Be patience and I'll be back anytime! Stay tuned and thanks for reading this! much love! 








No comments:

Post a Comment