Saturday, June 25, 2011

belated celebration

hi guys , how are yall ? :) It almost been a week i left my blog out . hahahaha ! BUT i was too lazy to come here more often like i did before. Well, i went out with my love last Sunday we're actually going out on Saturday which is our 16 months anniversary been together :') At last we make it on Sunday. teehee x) 

We went for a movie - Green Lantern starring by Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively . It's an another awesome movie for me. It was talking about the man, Hal whom fly the jet got the green ring from an alien who was injured and he turned to be the GreenLanternSuperman. lolol. He's saving the world from a bad alien which would eat up whoever which were fear and timid. and so on... btw hot and sexy Carol became the lover of Hal. She got me sweating when i saw her body *.* She got that splendid face I wish i can owned a lil of her. Just a little, hmmmm. 

 
Hal and Carol 

GreenSuperMan ! lolol 

Blake Lively *.*

I K R ? 

I don't have much photos of the day we went out but i'll try to put it up once i got it. teehee. we went for Sushi King as our lunch. The foods not really nice for me :/ no next time. I had a greaaaaaat day with my love ♥ we'd been through so much when we're together. You're more than anything that i have :) I love you , with all my heart :) never ends ♥ :* 

he's my man ♥ 

:) 

teehee 

My school was organizing an Education Fair yesterday. I collected all the information that i'd asked them. All the University and the college expenses are so expensive that i don't think i can affort it. My dream is to become a successful dentist but the expenses and the fees are ridiculous! They told me it was about 200k ! UGH that's totally screwed my day. I was told to work harder so that i can get full scholarship and this could reduces the expenses. I wish i could be harder and stronger to fight for my dream like what Justin Bieber told us :  NEVER SAY NEVER ! I won't give up :) 

I gotta run. I might not come here that often after this guys. I'm sorry. I hella work hard for my coming exams. I promise to myself i will do my best and score a better results that i i ever had. Could you pray for me? :) I'll be greatly appreciate! Thanks for spending your time reading this, love ya! Have a nice day and kills it xoxo




4 comments:

  1. 200K is killing.... I didn't even ask as I check the price before...My interested course is about 120K... So I think Form 6 is my only choice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice blogs, your pics are very nice and you look pretty, keep updating your blog and enjoy...
    Retinoblastoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan i know!! I was shocked and feel like giving up my dentist dream. but i won't ! Form 6 seems so much difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for supporting Health Enclave :) I will .

    ReplyDelete