Thursday, June 16, 2011

SUPER 8 ♥

Hey yall ! Vivian Ronald Paul and me watched the awesome Super 8 movie at the new cinema ! FINALLY! I searched for this movie everywhere and i found that this movie is soooooo amazing ! I just love it ! :D thanks to vivian brought me to that movie. I just can't get enough! hahaha ! gotta watch that movie for second time :p 

the movie is about a group of teenagers that making a film for their project. The bumped into the crash of a car and a train when they're on set ! All of them were shocked and ran away like a mad duck.Fortunately all of them still alive and they were told to be silent about the massive incident. Joe, starring by Joel Courtney fall in love with Alice starring by Elle Fanning. She looks great and she has a face that angel had while Joe got a swag hair like Justin Bieber lol. Joe was trying to save Alice from the Alien which took her away. The movie is starting to get my nerve at this part ! You gotta watch it by yourself dude ! It's really worth to watch :D 

I awfully love this movie Just can't get enough :pp I post some pictures that i grab from Google!



the aliens fly away lol.

they're working on their project on the hill top .

before the train crashed.

after the incident.

woot !

he got swag like JUSTIN BIEBER

ELLE FANNING

she looks so great.

does she look alike with Lindsay Lohan?

Anyway, i'm going to celebrate belated Teacher's Day tomorrow. I went out to buy all the things and the stuff that we needed to rock the celebration as well. teehee! But now i gotta catch up with my homeworks ! :( 


hahaha! daaa ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment