Saturday, June 4, 2011

Y O U

hey guys! i'm here to blog about my brother. as you know, i am older than him but he didn't show any respect to me. He treated me like i'm a full time worker or even worst than a maid. he is such a lazy pig and doing nothing in this house. i am not saying any bad thing about him but this is only my opinion so far. I dislike him, his attitude, his behavior and more. i thought i will be writing a lot about him here but it seems like i am the evil one. lol. okay i quit.

Let's talk about another thing here :) Today is vivian teo's birthday ! A very happy birthday to you and all the best for you :) I'm glad that my brother found such a nice and sweet girlfriend like you. hahaha. i never been so close with my brother's girlfriend before but now we are :D she's a really nice and friendly person for me. She brought me around for dinner, shopping, movie, and so on. She's awesome aye ! :D as you know i'm not praising her but she's really a great baby for me. she always gave me advice and listen to me when i need em. I love you babe :D  Have a blast at your great day ;) i'll make your birthday nicer when i'd earned money. hehehe! 

look at my tummy ! :o

pretty babe! ♥ 

this is my evil brother - Ronald. lol

lena law :) 

 my sweet lemon drinks ! ♥ it !

Ronald's chicken chop . 

So you think that's all from me ? :) Nope ! I went to my babe Hildaa's Birthday on past Wednesday. She's having a warm and nice dinner at her place. I like it when all of our friends gathered along, don't you? :) I gave her a bracelet that me joanna and chiewhui shared it. I hope you like it babe ! ;)  I was upset actually. Been scolded by dad because he don't let me to sleepover at her place and he want me to go home like right now?! I am so angry and despair. :( Why i have to be like this but they can? Why is it me ?! I know their just worry about me but I was trying to have fun with my friends paa :( So i got home like 9 pm ? :(( I ran into my room and i slept without remove my make up :O hehehe. this is what i did actually when i got down! lol. here you go!

you know her Vanessa ♥ 

She's cute awww ♥ 
ahyung and me ! :) 
hahaha :D 

 me and joanna ! :) ♥ 


:)) 

nen again x) 

cammm everywhere ! 

teehee :D
All of us ! :D ♥ 

The 5 of us ;) ♥ 

Hit the sack now guys ! thanks for stop by here ! :) xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment