Monday, July 11, 2011

BEST DAY EVER BABE

HI GUYS! I'M SO EXHILARATE NOW BECAUSE JUSTIN BIEBER JUST REPLIED ME ON TUMBLR! I know some of you don't believe it that it's his Tumblr. But what i want to say that it's really made my day! 

 So i saw his personal Twitter account, ROBINNNHOOD . He tweet " http://overswagulateking.tumblr.com/ " which is his Tumblr. So i went there to check his Tumblr. As usual, I din't put any hope for his reply because by getting his reply it's like harder than winning a lottery even one in a million. I created Tumblr is just because of him! I saw his updating his Tumblr and i took the chance to ask him. I ask " do you like malaysia? because i love you a lot. umm i know its weird to say this but I REALLY LOVE YOU ! I never expected him to reply my lame and random question! Soon i saw him replied my question!!! He replied " yeah. I have a cousin or family from there. " OMFG You guys never understand what i felt at the moment! You don't ! The first thing that popped in my mind is WTF OMG WTF OMG JUSTIN JUST REPLIED ME. And I keep jumping and screaming around. I shivered and I was shaking so much! I shake my brother so hard until he told me He will punch me in my face if i go to him once again! And then I started to cry and the tears are rolling in my eyes. My heart don't stop beating and the tears of joy running down my cheeks. 

I quickly called my friends, whose a Belieber - Sylvia. I can't stop telling her the moment he did to me! hahaha. And my babe Nessa called me and congrats me. Thanks so much for that babe!  And so do other friends and babes <3 :')

 At the moment, I accomplished my dreams and I believe that dreams do come true. I am proud to be a Belieber :) Show you the prove down there. And uh I don't care what you said when I don't give a shit of it. K bye.

:D

His Tumblr page :D  

ahaha! me on his page!



follow me on Tumblr http://dreaaryy.tumblr.com/ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment