Saturday, July 30, 2011

Minnie Winnie

HI GUYS :D I went to Roweena's birthday party last Saturday with Vivian Paul and Ronald . Me and vivian went with the theme of Minnie & Mickey . hahaha it was a huge day spending with them! we went to Old Town for our breakfast and lunch as well. and we seek for the baby girl's birthday present in the mall.

Me and vivian went wild and crazy when we decided to be the minnie of the night! we bought ourselves a band of minnie mouse ears with a ribbon with the polka dots. WE LOOK CUTE. hehehehe :D

here's the photos!

me and vivian! 

paul and me!

Tilda :D 

xuan xuan 

Ronald Sim

Paul Teo

Old Town White Coffee

vivian and me 

something zy orange ! good to try *

the shirt we bought as Roweena's present!

At the same night, i went for movie with kelvin penny szekai my love and me which was Transformer. the movie started at 1045 :o and unexpected the seats were so full so we couldn't get any better seats so we took the seat at the third row ._. the movie was amazing but i get so tired and sleepy since I went out for whole day. We went to our supper and got home around 2 in the morning. I get so exhausted and went to bed at 3! 

It was another wonderful night with all of them! :) looks like now i have to put more effort on my study! so take a very good care of you guys! chaos xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment