Friday, July 22, 2011

I ❤ M Y L I F E

It's 12 in the morning, I am still staying up late for no reason. I did not feel any bit of tired. Thursday just makes me love it hate it. I love it cause my tuition classes ended today I hate it cause I have 2 tuition classes today. what a crap SNAP*

I went out with my sweetie just now Vivian with her brother and mine. We went to Marry Brown for our dinner since we have a few discount coupons of it! It's been a while I have not been there, my first time for this year. lol Well, we ate and we talked so much all night! It's more than a dinner for me :) 

I bought a lot of books *which means I am broke now, really broke* and I bought a make up brush for myself! hahaha Don't judge okay? I swear every girl would buy any fancy stuffs for fun even sometimes we're not. hahaha! 

So I'm considering to make me myself a video and post it on Youtube. I've been thinking this for whole day! I wish I could accomplish my dreams await for so long. I don't have a voice like Mariah Carey and I might get hated like Rebecca Black if I'm suck. Youtube can be your successful pathway to success But it might also can lead you to the dark side. 

I don't spend most of my time at here but I would try my best to! 

Have a great day :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment