Friday, April 1, 2011

H i B y e T w i t t e r


hey guys :) i'm feeling good today in school, tuition and even toilet! lol. quarreled with him at school recess time. and i cry so bad in the class like no one could seen my eyes no more .________. seriously, i just cried like for ten minutes and then all of my friends, " all " of 'em came to my seat and watched me cried ! i cried more like a G6 when they came for me :( " stay strong andrea " " we loves you " " don't cry andrea " : stop crying andrea, be strong " " where is my novel andrea ?! you took it ? " and even they trying to chill me out beside the window . okay what i wanted to say was I LOVE ALL OF THEM , SERIOUSLY LOVE THEM i swear to God that i love them so much and I appreciate each and everyone of them :) they were all standing beside me when i'm standing besides the top of the mountain, when i was almost drown in the sea, they were there for me. I love you I love you I love you ! Everyone of you ! :) ♥ 

Lilian ChaiJie Felicia Elaine JiaWen Vanessa Joanna Hilda ChiewHui AhHui JiaRui Eric JiaDi and others more that I couldn't count it ! Thanks for everything that they did  to me :) 

 

Diamonds are girl's best friend, But my friends are more than diamond :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment