Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ladies Night

We went for our outing night on last week. Yeah it's our sweet dinner :) We went to the place that I've worked on the last holiday. Seriously I never been there to eat like this before even though I worked there for a month. So babe canessa promoting us the ramen ! It's super nice :D Everyone of us love it and rate 5 stars for it (: If you go for Sanga Japenese Restaurant you might ordered for Ramen. hehehehe :p Five of us, the princess of mine  ChiewHui Joanna Vanessa Hilda it was an awesome night for me. All of the foods filled my stommy and i remembered it was almost burst. hehehehe x) so you thought this is the end of our night ? NO you're not ! We continued our awesome night at Dessert Master with the icecream :p hahahaha !  

I was having so much fun with them that night. They were my bestie , lovely babe. Without friends, I am empty. Without friends, my life was colourless. I love my babes ! 

 here we go :)

chicken teriyaki ramen :p

our sushi ! :D

canessa & coanna :p  

HildaLeong  look at her b**bies :p

another take (:

Joanna  love her ! (:

ngehehehe :p 

Vanessa tan ! She's hot !  

her sparkling eyes :) 

I  Espirit 

Funny ChiewHui ! :p  

hahahaha :D 

3 of us :) 

4 of us :)  

5 of us :)  

cant stand my position so my face goes bad :D

 i love my sisters, they are awesome ! they can't be replaced ! (:  






No comments:

Post a Comment