Monday, January 10, 2011

bla bla bla

I am here again guys :p Yesterday I went to Ai Fm concert with my mommy my daddy my brother and with my love !  :) We went there like 6 but the show start at 730. We were really the early bird ! Hehehe. I played with his Iphone's game while waiting for the time pass. It was a nice show especially the singing part. I rate 3 stars for the concert (: 

We went for supper after the concert and my daddy said he want to sent him back :p hehehe. I ordered lamb chop. So so so so so fat :( The worst thing , I din't finish my homework. Any of them :( Essays bla bla bla. Tons of homework ! 

I have nothing else to said. :/ But I was listening to a song , I don't think its the latest song but I was addicted to it - If I Die Young (: 

I will upload some photos of these few days soon ! Once I get his Iphone :)
Have to stop here , bye bye ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment