Friday, January 21, 2011

Lotsa Thingg

Hello boobies doodies moodies ! :p I am here again. I was trying to post new post few days ago but I didn't because my brother was nagging for his turn. Sigh * so I have to rewrite here again. wth. ._. 

SO ! I painted my room today ! :DD Wohooo ! It wasn't pink but its purple. Geh , its still look girlehh for me xp Not trying to be such girleh but my room look like boy's room. How pathetic ! ;( But then I painted it by myself okay ?! A part of it la actually. Hehehe. Better than I do nothing , right ? 
Now, tomorrow is Saturday and my school have an replacement for CNY . I'm going. I am good girl uh ? I know i know :DD wink * :p So much stress when I was Form 5 now . god sake D: the homeworks came like the turnado , tsunami , flood wth. Never finished even I keep doing it ! Really stress much !

I MISS MY CHILDHOOD :(

And well , I heard so many bad news. All of my friends is leaving soon ;( ! How could this happen ?! Why would everyone leaving Miri , leaving me ? :( Just like her , I just wish that we never quarrel last time and we can be closer and spending our holidays together but we didn't ! :( I miss you so much. And when jj told me the news , I hold my tears from my eyes . I don't want to cry in front of her :( But the more i trying not to cry , the more i felt the sadness. :( Please don't leave here. Why you wanna leave me ? :'( You don't understand me , my feelings of how losing one of your best friend , the one who shared the secrets with you , polished the nails with you , doing homework together , shopping together , when we eat , play , cried. :( I won't be sad ! I will grow up and wait for you to come back here , my baobei :) Once a friend , forever friend. Okay ? :) Ily my dear friend , my dear bestieee qiqi :) 

And the last thing is I will be going out with my love tomorrow to have an earlier birthday celebration for his coming birthday on Monday ! I had planned for his birthday uh :p nights all. stop here. x) have a sweet night ! grololol . 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment