Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Hey this is my another blog of the day ! :) Its very early in the morning now okay ?! Its 0410 a.m. and I'm still awake here to blog about. Well, this is the first year that I went to celebrate with mahh friends them outside, not at my house no more :D Hahaha ! But, its a little spoiled my mood when somethings goes so bad and wrong. I reach there after Vanessa them went to Balcony but I was waiting there alone :( I felt much scared because that was the first time I went there at so much crowed and noisy place in my life ALONE. :( 

I keep on waiting there and call Nessa, but I cant reached them :( So I sit at the bench and called for my love, zm ♥ and tell him that I was waiting there alone and I want him to show up :( After he heard me said that he straight through ask him friend to fetch him here with me and I knew it. I love you much dear ♥ 

Finally I found them ! And they straight went up to Balcony. It was so crowed and I cant walk alone at the moment when there was people fighting around. Its so scaring * So I hold Sharon's hand and followed them up. Right after that, love zm ask me where I am and keep spamming on me. I had no bravery to tell him where am I because I scared he would be pissed off ! Then he  really pissed off. :( ! 

And yet, I ask them to go Sport Cafe while we didn't found Hilda D: And I knew he would be very very very angry with me but I had no choice that time dear :( Really ! I swear ! :( He came and fetched me to another place, Huo Hu ? :o Not really get the name. We just sit there and talking :) I love you dear <3 We went home around 2 o'clock and my mom was still waiting me to home. :/ Im sorry mom * hugs :) 

Anyway, today will be the best and the great night for me and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you ! Wish all your dreams will be comes true and kill your life :p I have to off to sleep now :s Glad to have fun with Vanessa Hilda Fanny Ahyung Sharon Everise Woxien RongYaw :) Its a great night with all of you :b

And my wish lastly, I wish I can stay forever with you, my love zm forever and ever dear. Never apart, okay ? And I promised I won't be let you worry about me again, no more :) No more next time * I'll do anything for you :) Only you Happy New Year my love :) Love you most , Love you unchange :D Pokes * Kisses :b Hehehehehehehe !

Daaaaa ~ :) HAPPY NEW YEAR once again pal ! :) Enjoy your new day ! 



He is soo cute :) John's son.

She's so damn cute too ! Felicia's daughter x)

AHAHAHAHA :D

Hand with Hand :) Love never ends. ♥ 

No Iphone application :DD He had been forced ! AHAHA. ♥ 

Don't cry me dear, sayang sayang :D ♥ 

Hehehe. So enjoy your new year once again :) I repeat this so many times dy :s 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !






No comments:

Post a Comment