Saturday, January 8, 2011

HELLOW PILLOW :D

Hello guys ! Hello gals ! Hello ... I don't know ! HAHAHA. Well, I din't drop by here since the new year because I was mad in tweeting ! YES I'm in love in twitter ! So you must follow me on Twitter ! Yes, its YOU ! :D 

Hmm. Actually I'm not feeling well these few days. I was having a flu and sorethroat and yesterday I get a very super pain headache :( As my guess I din't go to Physics tuition class, Fck I miss another classes again. HELL. I had to catch it up by my own now :/ sigh * 

Something excited knocking me out ! My love ♥  is going to Bekenu with my parents tomorrow ! Yeah ! Tomorrow ! Tomorrow ! Lalalalala :DD I wish it will be another nice day and a sweet memories for me :) And one thing for sure is my parents like him so much! Hahaha. I'm glad that I have a nice and open minded parents like them. I love you dad mom ! and of course I love you my dear ! :p

I can't get to my bed earlier after the holidays which I always sleep only in midnight. :/ I am having  an insomnia now. The dark circle of my eyes :( Pressure of studies ! :( Tons of tuitions ! :( GAA. I'm so frustrated ! Feel like scolding rude words now :x But I am a girl, I shall stay cool and go on. Hehehe. :p just saying ok ?! * 

Okay, there's nothing to blog about :s Don't forget to follow me on twitter okay ?! http://twitter.com/#!/chubbyyme 

CHAOS :B 

Just found this :) performing for my mother school :D

Its quite a while I took this photo :) I miss natalia when i saw this shirt ! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment