Monday, January 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHAY TO MY LOVE ♥

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to dear dear Happy Birthday to you ! ♥ Happy 17th Birthday to my dear :p I'm sorry to give you just a simple celebration because I don't have much money to spend about. I am sorry. I am sure that next year , when i can drive , I drive you to the place that just both of us. And I will save my money for your birthday of course. x) 

We went to Parkson for our movie :D 天天好天 i was so curious for the movie and finally I saw it :p ! Its so niceeeee :( I keep on crying at the last part of the movie. Not more than 20 persons watch the movie while we were watching inside D: WHY ?! Its a nice movie and so touch ! sigh * whoever if you're a Malaysian , just go ahead and get yourself a ticket and watch the movie okay ?! :D 

And then we went to Citrus for our dinner , just a simple dinner for both of us :) We ordered lamb chop , chicken chop , potato salad , nuts chocolate icecream. Hell noo. We didn't know what was nice to ordered and just ordered randomly D: HEY ! the chicken chop that he ordered smells like shit ! I am so not kidding ! D: OH MY GOD. Citrus's image was spoiled for me. Ngaidi. :x 

The most exciting and memorable part was the moment he opened the present that I gave to him :) hehehe. I lie to him that I bought him a Hush Puppies shirt but actually its not. Its a Giogio Armani 's perfume that he lovedddddd so much ! :DD I gave him a suprise and the moment he saw the present he said " omg , can we da k now ?! i love you so much my dear x) " HAHAHA. You know what ? Its really enough for me (: That's what I want to hear from him , exactly the things that I want to hear :)) ♥ I love you too my dear :) Love you for now, and the future ♥ x) 
By the way we boomed our school lion dance friends there :) saw gary chiewhui julian prudence and so much more la aiyo. hahaha. 










Okay i think I should run first :) ♥ Happy Birthday to you my dear. Muahs ! ♥ 
24.01.2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment