Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I felt great today because I went out with babes joanna vanessa hilda ! :) It was a great day I spent with 'em :) ! We went for the nails manicure at Natalie's shop for my first time . Well , it was better than anything what I've imagine to be before I went there and the prices were not too expensive for me too :) The most important part was I AM SATISFY WITH MAH NAILS :D 

I made myself a pink leopard with light blue dots inside it ! And that was what really nice and nesaa said it suit me so I decided to pick the patterns and tried it :p So nice <3 :) Ahh i keep on saying so nice but i didn't post a photo of it yet. :o Show you later ! x) 

I bought myself a kind of ballet shoes :) How nice even the price was a little expensive for me . D: Anyway that's my new year shoes okay ?! And i not even paid it with mah own moneh :p Its the last one of size 37 so I took size 36 then . But its a little fit with my foot D: I hope it wont cause too much pain on me. 

I went to vivian's house too :) I accompany her to went her house for her bath for our movie after on. Her house was so nice and big compared with mah house xo hehehe. saw paul too <3 awww ! pinch him :D he's so cute my gawd * after on we went for our movie with my both brothers Ronald Roger with his gf vivian and her brother Paul :) Yehh . It was a nice movie - Homecoming . :) the actress that I don't really remember their name but it was a comedy with some touch movie for me :) Heeheeh :) 

Its a tiring day for me today but I did enjoy it <3 thanks to my babes and my brother 'em :) nights all !  


actually i should post this very long time ago but i didn't i guess i'll upload the photo asap :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment