Monday, February 21, 2011

Title

Title? actually i was nothing to blog about today. just come here improperly :/ Its the corner to my Mid semester examination on 8th March which is two weeks from now. I have nothing to do with my exam. Totally nothing but all about stress and tired. 

Start to fed up again. Why "she" treat me that way instead of treat them far away better than me. Is she just love aside ? I know i'm not perfect as them but i wish you don't treat me with this way. Those words you said to him was hurt me a lot but you don't count on it, and you don't give a shit, right ? You just love them more than me. I knew it. There's no one could listen to me, talking with me, share with me. :( I don't know is this the thing that i'm going to share with anyone. I'll buried it six feet under the ground. 


No comments:

Post a Comment