Tuesday, February 22, 2011

IGNORING

Here I come again bloggeries. Today is another boring tired moody day for me :/ Why should I has this feeling ? I don't know. Perhaps there were too many things waiting for me to complete it before the examination hit me hardly. I didn't saw him today. Actually just one eye sight * 

 


 We still on the war, the cruel and cold war. As I said, I'm so tired of all the quarrels all the time. I ain't your punching bag, not the bag you could throw it everywhere, smash it how hard or anything else. I talk with you like usual but did you realize how was you attitude ? No you don't know. You just know how to spread your anger at me purposely anytime you want to. I am really tired of this. Just give me some time to break, to really think about our future. There's nothing funny about our future aye, Im serious with it but can you be mature and control your manners instead of quarrel with me all the time. I do not want you or me to stay in this situation for more than any seconds. You remembered how hurt how deep the scar you left for me ? You live happily even without my exist, i knew it because i saw it. Yes, I saw you but you didn't. I won't be interrupting you when the time you don't need me. 

I am cool alone. You don't even find me no more. Between this time, I had think a lot. I don't really shout out my feelings to others. Now not even one. Great * 

So, are we cool ? 












 What ever. You don't give a damn to me i know. 








No comments:

Post a Comment