Friday, February 4, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

GONG XI FA CHAI !

 Yes , today is the first day of Chinese New Year. Did you get yourself high today ? :p hehehe. I did  and its a lot of exhausted. Oh mann. Went to Bekenu at 9a.m. and back at 1p.m D: There were so many people at my house on the afternoon. Yehh, so crowed ! But I like it there were the noises the crowed the laughters ;) 

Of course I got the angpaos from every relatives and friends of my daddy mommy :) But the money is decreasing every year and it was not really satisfy me ! :o ps i'm not that greedy but its the truth * :D don't you think so ? hehehe . 

Having a lotssssss of fun tonight with all my friends :) they all dressed gorgeous , smart and they looks beautiful :) camwhore everywhere but i don't really keep the photos in mahh phone because my phone so lousy one. HAHAHA. It turns so lag when the moment I want it to be fast and fast ! :o

I miss him so much :( Everyone was asking me where is him where is him when will he come back here. My answers is ooh , he went to Marudi for celebrating his new year. Hmm I dunno when will he come back eh . I shame on myself :( I don't even know when will he come back here :( SO FAILED  :( and he din't feel that much happy of me because he was waiting for me. Ugh please , I'm tired too. I can't always comfort you , my love. I hope he won't be angry if he knew I took photo with boyss ;( I LOVE YOU  I always do ! 

 I forgot to take photos with penny and joanne em :( ugh ! So forgetful ! Anyway , I got a few photos here :) love 'em ! 

lovely cactus :) i named it kiki :D 

the first day of cny :) going back to my homekampung :p 

with silly chaijie  she looks so funnyyy ! HAHAHA

HAHAHA ! 

With babe Hilda :)) 

took this from vanessa babe  

Would she scold me for this ? HAHAHA 

Mahh lovely nails ! Pinky leopard with blue dots inside x) [ before ] 

after it ! :( my poor nails !

HAHAHA . i need to get some sleep now. Ugh it tooks me so much time to upload these photos D:

 HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment