Friday, February 25, 2011

Love This Feeling

hello willy billy ! :) How ya having your day today ? Is it sweet or is it shit ? :D ngehehe Obviously I'm back to my crazy mood now cause' we're back to the time we used to be ;) I love him ♥



I woke up earlier and made him fried noodles and I wrote a card for him. It is a sorry card :( I spend all night doing it! dangg * Its okay actually, anything to bring us back to sweet I'll take any things, never takes granted darling :) So we're fine now ! hehehehe x) feel so much better with him and everything is so okay and nice ♥
Well, our school going to be the master of the MSSM which is the sport and academic competition among the school in Miri states. Of course he took part in the competition :) I wish I could support him on every his competition, i'll go no matter how (: heeeh. He turns black too ! * :p 

Another thing from me is the ticket to Kuala Lumpur now is so fucking cheap ! :( And each, ALL of my friend are planning to go there after our biggest headache SPM finish. :( I wish I can join them but my mother strictly say NO to me ! :( sigh * She's so worry about me. Maybe it's because of my crazy behavier all the time ? :/ But i really want to go there mommy :( Anyway, i will buy the ticket HAHAHAHA ! :DD 

I AM 17 MOM, NOT 7 !  

Here's the problem. Who shall I follow ? :( Vanessa or Joanna ? It's so confusing man URGH I not really know the gang of Jacky or Ricky 'em :( And there are only four girls including me if i'm going with them. Joanna and Cj will going to Sg !! And they are lesser people and i think that will be more fun ? :/ Which side should i go ? Give me an answer or opinion peeps :( Or I'll be going with nessa then meet up with jj ? :x 

I feel the pain in my head now. oh the hell well * and i'll be going to tuition for 4 hours Chemistry :( god sakeee ! someone could pull me a hand because i'm fall into it. dangg * Here to stop guys. 

I miss you, love ♥ Never end :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment