Saturday, February 26, 2011

She made my day ♥

Good morning bloggeries :) Its only 1002 a.m now and I randomly shot a post here to burnt my boredom. heeh x) I just had Skype with my baybiii Natalia ♥ Love her so much ! Each and every time when I talk to her, I feels great and warm :) we cant always talk too often cause we both were school and the distance of time took us apart :(( I miss her a lot ! HB HB HB :DD hehehehe *



here she is ♥ 

 well, we keep on talking about the flights to London just now. Fuck the hell * The flight could cost me a heaven ! D: There're all on thousands ! Sounds so scary and took my breathe off :x So i decided to save each cent from now on just to go there and having much more fun and of course meet her up ♥ i was so touched when she said she will buy me the ticket if she could affort it :/ wel bii, thanks a lot :) The only thing is I hope my parents could allowed me to go over there ;( that's the biggest deal i wanted to make with 'em. hell * 

I couldn't wait for a seconds for the promotion of flights to London ! Please inform me if you saw a cheaper cheapest whatever flight to london ! :D I will love you so hard ! :pp hehehehe * 

ugh, starving :( I'll be hunt for the foods soon ! Emm nope soon , NOW * hahahhaha ! 




daaa ~ :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment