Monday, February 28, 2011

DISAPPOINTED


I feel so disappointed now. All the plan that I've planned to go and do is just so imperfect. Everything went so bad and so not smoothly. He told me that tomorrow morning he will bring me for the breakfast but now there is no such thing anymore. He told me that he will come to my house tomorrow afternoon and now i could swear there will not happen. He told me this and that. But he just break the hope the he build for me. So break. Ugh.
 I could not say anything. Don't want to talk more or argue with him just because I'm on period and that looks like an idiot who would do that. I will learn how to control myself as well. I am not sleepy and I do not want to go to bed now :/ There's no one could talk to me now. Its almost midnight dude. I promise myself I would study hard and rest at home tomorrow for the coming stressful exam. All the best for me. I don't need your luck, thanks :) 

imma just bad luck woman. no why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment