Saturday, February 12, 2011

Leaving Day

I'm awake now in the early morning , its 8 a.m only now :) Feels great with the fresh air and the sun falls on me. Why i didn't wake up in the early morning like this during the weekend ? I missed the sun and the air :( I will sleep earlier next time ! x) 

She's leaving today , 11 a.m flight. :( I knew it through her boyfie. Pity him cause i keep ask him that is she there ? where is she ? when is she leaving ? blah blah blah :o just back from her house just now :) i didn't feel like crying when i saw her but my heartbeat is seriously doob-doob doob-doob * Oh my geee :x 

I pass her the card that i made for her :) i hope she will like it anyway. I cried for her two days ago , I don't wish i cry in front of her. so i just control myself. :( we hug for few times . i miss her . i miss her . i miss her . YES ! I MISS YOU , QIQI ! :( you're not leaving yet but i start to miss you now ! :( i'm really really sorry for that  day :( take good care of urself there my dearest friend 

:) im currently listening to some songs. they are Chris Brown's Yeah3x and Jessie's Price Tag  . the songs are awesome ! get a try on 'em uh bloggies :) tonight will going out with babes and my love hopefully it will be a fun night for us ! 

daa * ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment