Monday, February 28, 2011

F PERIOD

I am here for my blog bloggeriesss :p I got my period today D: hell well well * Its so much suffering from the period. How could this only happen on girls not boy not specific for those bitches or else ? Opps, I shouldn't be so much stubborn and sharp-tongued. HAHAHAHA ! So what so what ?

dont say a thing about this. Its cool right ?! HAHAHA


Please stop me away from the pain :( Just PLEASE :( 

He said why i still so active on Blog now cause he thought I deleted it last few months ago. And right after that I create another new one :D HAHAHA but i didn't tell him aswell. Why? Because I know he'll stop me from blogging :x 

Our school having 4 days holiday start from tomorrow :/ What kind of busy school ChungHua was? Heck * could you don't holiday that frequently? Such a procrastinating school ! :O whoah since when i being this devotion? anyway, i could rest on these few days! that's exaclty what i want to say * :p 

We exchange our meals today :) hehehehe :D But i couldn't woke up as that early as i planned ! :( I woke up at 538a.m!! mothafuckaa ! that's what REALLY late okay? :/ and i brought him soooo much things to eat. But at the end i finished it all :oooo *what a pig * He made me a burger ! YAY ! :DDD ♥ 

Here it is :))



HAHAHA :D ♥ Looks nice right right right ? :)) I filled mt tommy with that deliciousss burger, darling :) I love you ♥ muahss ! 

I had planned watch a Korean Drama after my Mid Semester exam :) 原来是美男 Oh my gowdddd the man inside is so fucking hot ! they are the blinking stars of Korea ! love love love 'em! Check this !! 


AHH I LOVE HIM !



jeremy        


SO HOT SO HOT !   


ps. I love zm more than them of course ♥ :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment