Saturday, February 26, 2011

T I R E D

im so tired for busying all day long even I have no idea what am i picking myself for being such a busy body. i just realized the i cant catch up all the subject for this coming exam :/ hell well * why the hell i cant open up Twitter as well ? :O something is fixed on it or what ? -- i need twitter !! ngehhh :/ so this morning i found something sweet of my Happi darling <3 love it ! :D

He's relaxing himself under the big hot sun :D kisses kisses * 

The flowers of starfruit trees that I found on my addmaths teacher's neighbour houses :) 

I found this too . :) 

First time, i can be so moody.
First time, i know i really down.
First time, i know how important u are.
First time, i lost myself.

Not the first time, i cried.
Not the first time, i smile because of you.
But the last time, i put u in my heart.

Hopes something like this will not repeat again.
Not to happen..and never want.
I don't want any apologizes.
Even from myself.

Transparent tears, colourless.
If there is colour tear in me, it will be red.
Because it is my blood tears.
Which cause of you.

Thanks for everything.
Thanks that i see through anything from you.
And thanks i finally know what is inside my heart. :)
Nice, isn't ? :) 

Just had a call with my love one. He sounds so tired :( So he might be in his sweet dream now while I'm still blogging here :/ Anyway, imissyou darling :( iloveyou ♥  Kinda late now. Am I turning into a panda cause' i have a serious eye bag? Or i'm turning into night cat? :/ whatever i shall get to sleep now :) Night bloggeries.




No comments:

Post a Comment