Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WAR


Feel down today. Nothing else to say about us. Can we settle this down immediately ? What we really need is only time. I know you're something hiding behind me but you didn't tell me. Don't bare it inside your heart, who am i for you? How could you say there's no one could listen to you anymore. I'm always here for you. But you never realize that what i'm thinking about. You say you'll look after your manners but how? Darling, you might facing lots of stress or something now. But COULD YOU SHARE WITH ME ? Could you ? How many times should I repeat that I'll be here for you. I'm not ignoring you or something but I don't really think that its the time to face you now. You just don't know. 

You survived. Cause' you didn't hit me for two days since Monday * I couldn't think anything properly now, you know ? NO* I was keep waiting for you, do you know that ? NO * Do you know I always here for you? NO * Do you know that I still love you ? sigh * 


Please hit me if you see this, if you don't. I have nothing else to say. 


I'll wait for you. Loves.


Never forget that I STILL LOVE YOU .


No comments:

Post a Comment