Friday, February 18, 2011

First Anniversary ♥

18th of February  today is the first year anniversary of us, me and my darling :) Its cool when I think about the last year at this moment we're just coupled and now we're getting older and older. hahaha :D BUT i will love you still  He cried so bad last night, yesterday. :( I was thought he won't give a damn but no, im wrong ! he did give a damn and the very the damn :( im so sorry for hurting and quarrel and saying about those issues between us on these moment. Im sorry my love, forgive me. 

I was nearly felt asleep on last night. I felt so much sleepy and I cant stand my eyes from falling all the time :( There's nothing special on our anniversary day he said. I was on the same way with him. hmm :o It just a day we had been together :)  

He suprise me with a Casio watch this morning when I reach my class ! There was a box there and when I opened it I was so happy and excited ! :D hehehe. Because the box is kind of heavy :o I like the watch so much so much ! Like soooooo much ! :p YOU KNOW ?! Thanks to your my love  I know we're still in love with each other as we used to (: 

So its a simple and nice day spent with him :) I love this kind of feeling again. hehehe x) Normal and lovely for me :) Oh well, we'll going out to celebrate it tomorrow night since i went to my Chemistry tuition just now. :( sigh *

 The class is squzeed by stress and theory. What kind of theory is that ?! Lots to know and understanding and applying blah blah blah :x Its okay, i'll fight for my Spm as well. :) So night bloogeries :) Have a nice day ! (: 

Do the best. Try your best. Beat the rest. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment