Sunday, February 6, 2011

The 4th Day Of CNY

yehh i'm here again. here to tell say that i'm going to sleep soon and leave here a foot prints before i go to my lovely smelly bed :) Tomorrow is the 5th day of Chinese New Year but we have to go to school tomorrow and study like usual :( How pity , right ?! Yes , i know ! My parents straightly superly veryly want me to go to school by tomorrow and no escape of classes ! :( hmmmmm. 

Well , i went to house visiting with my friends today :) i thought i've plan nicely but actually i dint :( but at last i still need to thanks ahyung hilda rongyaw woxien sunxien joanna vanessa fanny jiadi ahhao and my love for sure :) <3 they gave me a lot of nice memories today ! :) i love 'em ! ♥ 

okay then. sleep well peeps. i dunno what is peeps actually * :/ hehehehehehe :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment