Wednesday, March 2, 2011

♥ Sweetest Day I Ever Had ♥

Hello people ! :)) Actually I'm writing yesterday post now cause i'm having a huge headache so I sleep at 9 o'clock last night ! Its the earliest sleep that I ever had in this few years i think. Oh noo :x 

Well, darling love came to my house yesterday after his competition :) ♥ yay yay yay ! and we're watching movie, have a sweet talk, tight hug from him ♥ arr, miss the moment so much :( hehehehehehehe :D we played, we talked and so on! hahahahahaha :D

hehehehe :D

As you know, yesterday was a special holiday for my school and he went for his triple jump competition? he get forth place only. I know he was sad and I try to chill him out :)) hehehe. but I get sunburn on my face ! :( totally sunburn ! is it because im too white and i get sunburn so easily? :/ hehehe. 




Kisses cure everything I love you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment