Sunday, March 20, 2011

Most Memoriable Day

Hello everyone :) I'm here ! obviously * Let me talk about my anniversary with my pzm darling he came to my house and we played, we talked, we cuddled around and more :) I love every seconds to be with him and spending my precious time together but ! i cried yesterday because he shocked me inside the toilet and I was freak out and i cried automatically! Evil boyfriend :( :( i hit him like nobody with the tears on my cheek. I couldn't admit that I cant be frightened by something or someone. You know there is a weak and unstable heart living inside me :/ hehehe ! no lah im just kidding ! * :p I didn't took any pictures of that day of us. I took it by another way - saving and locked inside my mind for forever :) I know i wouldn't forget it since we did a lot of stupid but kind of sweet things :p love you dear :) Wish to stay with you like we spent our time yesterday. And there was only two of us live in our own world :) 

stop here first, i'll be continue the other episode by tomorrow ;) !  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment