Thursday, March 24, 2011

H E Y

Hey guys ! :) How you're doing lately ? I am doing all fine now. I got my result for the last two weeks examination. The result were all better than what I expected it to be. I'm happy and glad to have a result like this even no A. Piffs * I failed one subject which is Physics. I have expected it would be like this and even better than what I had expected too ! This is the hard and stressful year for me after seeing our school Year 2011's spm students' result. There were 50 around to score Straight A's in our school and 2 students scored  Straight A+ ohmygod. Can you imagine how hard to do that even an A ? Even one, guys. You really have to put all your effort into it and sacrifice most of your time on study. The other thing is you have to really concentrate in the class and practice yourself with tons of exercises. No pain no gain, peoples. I am going to share my results here but it's not completed. 

BM- 65
BI- 54
Sejarah- 51
Biology- 44
Chemistry- 45
Mathes- 63
Add Maths- 50














Out :D Have a nice day ! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment