Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pissed Off


I'm here, bloggeries. I'm pissed off here. My parents always planning for my future. What the hell wrong with them. It is my future, not yours. I wish to become a dentist or a teacher in the future. But not an accountant. I never think that I'd step into this career on my future. I never interested with that job. Yes, maybe not. What is the advantage of dentist? No right? Only if the cost for the collage would be expensive but I'd plan to studied in India so that would cut down more expenses. Do you really think of what I'm thinking, adult? My little dreams are gone because of your opinion something. It's not that easy for you to say a thing in the coming time. Can i just have my own dream and the occupation that I want to be? I'm despressed, disappointed. 

Keep me out of here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment