Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Proud to become a Belieber !



that should be me holding your hand 
that should be me makin' you laugh
that should be me this is so sad
that should be me that should be me
that should be me feeling your kiss
that should be me buying you gifts
this is so wrong i cant go on 
till you believe that 
that should be me 

Never should've let you go,!
I never should've let you go,!
That should be me!! <3
Never should've let you go
That should be me!!<3

This is my favourite song of yours, Justin Bieber ! ♥  You rocksss ! LOVE YOU ! :D 

I love you, Justin Bieber. I know there's a lot of gaytard bastard spreading rumors of you but I still love you ! :) Forever fans, never die fans of you JUSTIN BIEBERYou're awesome ! How hard I wish I could be the big fans that you suprised Paige. I couldn't go for you World Tour concert on Malaysia but I'll swear to myself I will go for your next concert ! ♥ 


Fuck off for those haters of Bieber! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment