Thursday, March 10, 2011

我爱的人♥

spent my time with beloved today :)   its crazy and much much fun! i asked him to come my house for addmaths revision so he did come :p hehehe. we fried chicken wings together 'cause i thought my mom cooked a lots ! :x  



still have a few photos here but not going to share it :p 

kisses   

i l y  

well, master of study which is a korea drama is so much interesting for me. hehehe. since i'll finish my exams soon i'll be watching it. hohoho.  

Roger Sim , my brother went to Vietnam for his job at this early morning. My mom asked : " Eh, want to wake your brother up? He's leaving later oh " and Ronald said : " want, i want to hug him " i continued :" me too, i want to say goodbye to him" with tears in my eyes * :( I hold on my tears and my heart beating like the G6. Then, my brother woke up. I went to his room but he's still sleeping ._. I crieddd !! :( But he didn't saw it. I didn't say a word, hug him or wish him cause I cant even say a words ! :( I was so upset for your leaving, gor. all the laughters of yours are gone for few months in our house. i miss you, work hard and gain more money. I'll be good here. All the best for ya . Loves. :)   



i love today  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment