Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Stressful Week

Hey dudiees ! Sorry for didn't come here up for few days since I have to sit or my Mid Semester. damit * As it shown in my title, this is kinda stressful week for me. All the books are just like torturing me and turn me upside down :( BUT BUT BUT ! I studied Chemistry chapter4 Form 4 by my own last night ! Clap clap clap * :p Even I still couldn't master it well :o Its alright, right ? I tried my best ! :)) 

I'll having my headache subject tomorrow - Biology & Pendidikan Moral ! Why they put this two subject on the same day ?! Ugh * Another stupid planning of school. Well, I wish I could really get a fly colours this time ! :) 

There's another thing :( I WANT TO GO JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT ! But I know it couldn't happen! WHY :( I promised to myself that I would save my money from now on to go the concert of Justin Bieber in the world ! only if i could * :( But ! I would do it okay ?! Im not just saying. Well, darling love hates him a lot! What's the point you hate him ?! He's just so hot and every guys are jealous of Justin Bieber for what he had and what he did now ! nahhh i still love him, justin bieber ! Looking forward the chance to go for your concert on this coming April ! Rove ya' ! ♥ 


no way ! :(
:(













hope you'll enjoy with it :) If you're one of the hater of him, get your fucking ass outta here. And mirror your own, dude. Don't get jealous for who he was, what he had now. You're just too jealous, dumbass. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment