Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crocodile Farm

I went to Crocodile Farm on 28.12.2010 Wednesday. Its kind of rush :/ Ahyung called on me and said whether I want to go and join Hilda them for the trip or not. I was WHAT ?! I just woke man ! :o Hahaha ! YES ! My answer for sure :)I don’t want to stay at home for my whole holiday L So I jumped from the bed and get myself. Its really really rush, I mean REALLY. My eyebag look so swallow of the last night :o I don’t want to talk about it no more :( :( :( :( Very sad. So here’s go the story. We went there around 1030 but since the journey is super long and far, we reach there all around 1130. Ewww. HAHAHA ! :D I only got RM20 in my purse. WTF ?! The ticket cost me like RM15 !!! Screw you !! I had nothing left much after I spend it. :( Purse bleeding * We thought there will be a show that feeding on the crocodile on 1130 SOOO we dint walk too far from there and keep waiting like an idiot. :/ OMG. Should upgrade your service okay moron ?! Miri sucks ! Thumbs up *

Next, we saw monkey , snake , and a bear. Nessa was so freaking brave to take a shot with the snake but you have to pay RM5. WTF ?! I have nothing left to spend more ! So I just standing there and looking at the bravery girl took her snap :p I feel mad here ! When we walk away the HORNY USELESS BITCH was asking me to take a picture with the bear and I thought he won’t charge me a cent. So why not ?! Then I go and take a picture with the HORNY bear. FUCK. The guy was like keep touching my body !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I thought he was accidently so I din’t care much but who know he keep on touching at my body and leg ! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( AND the most idiot thing is I DIN’T SCOLD HIM FOR THAT :(IDIOT huh ? :( HAIH. Kinda nightmare for me okay ? At last he still ask me to pay him money ! URGH. :( :( :( :( FCUK YOU ! I swear I will bring up zm next time to crocodile farm and ask him to beat him up ! No jokes *  HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

So, here we go ! :) 

The bravery girl with the snake ! :o Shouldn't her get a great hugs and claps ? :D

Take 2 :) 

With the horny bear :o Look at my swallow eye :(

 LOOK AT THE SEX MANIAC ! Don't you get close with him forever ! Fck ! Sucks to death ! Keep your dirty hand from me !!


Group photo took by the Korean or Indonesian ? :o :)

Take two :) 

Look at them :D

ahyung :)

I seriously love this photo :D

 The goat ! So cute :D But we've been chased by them :x


So, we having a lot fun there even its a super hot sunny day ! Nice trip to Crocodile Farm ! X) Except for the bitch who keep touch my body ! He will get for what he get ! I swear ! Don't mess with me anymore ! Hehehehehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment