Saturday, December 25, 2010

BEARY CHRISTMAS !

Merry Christmas ladies and gentleman ! Enjoy the big day today ? Well if your answer is yes means that you really do ! But I'm not here ): Just staying at my home watching tv, doing the housework, and dinner outside. As usual, here its the point. I didn't work today ! WHY ? Because I don't feel like want to work today ! I want to rest at home and get a sleep. :/ Thats right. Anyway, just now dear dear send me a picture ! Its was soooo sweet and i'm touched ! I love you dear, Merry Christmas to you :) Love you the most. I wish every Christmas we will still be together :)  

Here it goes c:



Hmmmm. What else ? Uh huh , my brother's friend Dicky is going to overnight at our house tonight. While we having our dinner outside, Ronald keep straching all over his body. So itchy So itchy * He said. Hahaha ! He was like grabbing hiself all over the time while we were eating :p Don't tease him about this okay ? Hahaha ! :b

My love ♥ was dating me on Monday at Parkson ! So happy ! :D :D :D :D I can hold his hand again, hug him tight again, tease him again, kindly of course *, tickle him again, smell his smells again, kiss him again :p AHHH. Everything ! YET! I hope my parents would kindly let me go :( Hehehe. I just love it ! :p ♥    He gets 7A1B on his pmr result so I think I'm going to buy him a lunch or what. Hahaha. For his present of course, he work hard for it and he should take a gift as he gave a lot on his exam :) You are my best my dear ! ♥ THE BEST ! x) 





Hehehe. This is the jersey that he gave me ! Camwhore ! :p  

No comments:

Post a Comment