Friday, December 3, 2010

Drop by ! :)

Yes , I just drop by here for a lil while my dear friend :) Just went to Boulevard with chuxuan and I bought a skirt ! It cost me rm40 but its so nice and I like it so much anyway ! Because it din't show my fat too obvious *  Haha ! Who care hooor ! Hee. I enjoy the shopping day with her, I hope there was another chance for me to go and walk with her again like this ! :( So fun and we " took " a few clips ! Awwwww ! So adorable clips they are ! :)) Hahaha ! Shhh ! 

By the way, I feel depressed and sad today ! :( Because he keep on working and start to forget me and put me at the corner alone facing the wall :( When I find someone to talk to there's no one :( NO ONE ! dear can you don't do that on me :(  I din't get your text more than 6 in a day ! In a day ! Dear i know you are busy with your working but somehow can you text me with that a little, just a little twittle time :( tell me something or tell me you miss me ! :( I feel like annoyed for you and I know that. I try to grow up , to be one you want us to be. I promised. I love you dear <3 No matter how the earth turns. No matter when the earth going to face the end. My love on you would never change. NEVER. I love you :) <3 


2 comments: