Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hey there, I'm here again. I didn't drop by here few days ago because of personal reason. That is my mood is not suitable to blogging. I cried and cried and cried again. :( I text to Natt Thanks for your concern my dear ! She's really a best and sweet girl and audience for me :) Hahaha ! Anyway, went to Joanna's birthday at 19.12.2010 at the spot Hotspot :p I will be upload the photos once I put it inside my brother's laptop uh :) Enjoy the night even I didn't stay longer with them :( Hmm! Pathetic ! By the way, I realise that I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH MY WEIGHT NOW :( I promise myself I wont take my dinner anymore for my coming new year in February ! Oh gosh ! Five weeks from now :x Thats close okay ?! And my love told me to stay my long hair for our photo shooting next year :D I couldn't wait for it anymore anymore! But the things that really matter is I HAVE TO SLIM DOWN . Get it Andrea Sim ?!

Anyway, dong zhi kuai le everyone ! :) 

I gotta chow because its 1142 now :b Off to bed dear friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment