Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pc Fair .

So bored ! I worked at PC Fair today and its my last day too. Dear ask me to go there and I was so so excited to go there and get my head into it ! Yeah , I bring all my weapons and I took all my heart out for the sales ! Man ! :( Why the thing goes like this :( I work so hard so hard ! You know how damn hard I work ?! :( No you don't ! I keep on nagging those people to but and my tongue goes so pain dy ! Oh dear :( Not even one I get it ! :( How sad. I cried at there and he din't comfort me. He dunt even look at me but blaming me why I dint tell the customer for further details :( Dear , today is my first day work. I know you work there more than a months , and that's what you get for your high high salary , im sorry. Its really disappointed me dear. You did. I not sure will you found what I wrote here but I just want to say it here because I really did ! I won't go for the work for any second times. Okay ? I promise. Cross my heart. 

Here , I don't feel like want to talk about it anymore. So tired. I don't think we will have a sweet call tonight. So sweet dreams my dear. Im really bad in mood. You might blame me for this. But I hope you will understand. I still love you. Nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment