Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I L.O.V.E. FRIENDS

Hey hotties ! Im here again :) I dint show up here yesterday because I feel so tired and nothing to write about so I quit here :p Today went out with all sweeties ! They really do ! Maria , Natalie , Yvonne , Lydia , Zihui , and Amelia , and ping :) I was like in the young time when be with them ! Something I have to say is they are really 8 ! :D HAHA. Girl's should have talent ! heeh ! I dint take any photo with them o: Too ugly and I cant fit in the camera ! Meaning of fat in short form * :) We watched Rapunzel ! Aww ! I ♥ it a lot ! Natalie cried at the last part of the movie ! Quite obvious * :b But I cried too ! Cause it really touch ! :( I wish I would watch for the second times too. Really amazing movie ! And Yvonne is crazy of her LA idol ! :D Haha ! He really good looking among their race von ! :) Today will be your sweet day ? Haha ! I have a secret too ! Bought something really expensive ! I mean REALLY ! Bleeding * ): I'm not wasting out my money but I trying to give you the best ♥ Muahs ! Ladies who know about this just keep it as secret ! Hahaa ! Going to watch vampires diary seems I am so addicted to vampire ! grrr ! :D Off to .. I dunno ! Byee ! Hugs * Enjoy my time with you all girls :) ♥ There must be another chance for us like this ! Daaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment