Monday, December 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother ROGER

Happy Birthday gor ! Blast your day :b Just having dinner at restaurant , for which one I know nothing with the name. I quite hate that place but how to do if the birthday boy pick the place up. Well, I wore the skirt that me and my dear bought together :) I lovee it ! And the good news is I'm looking good and slim down in the skirt ! OMGF. That's a really really really good news for me ! Do you know that ? :D Hahaha ! So after the dinner went to walking around at Boulevard. Just window shopping while digesting the big round stommy :o Its really round ! I bought some stars to fold with. I think it really takes me a lot of time, for giving who I am not going to say it. Haha ! 

Da da da da da da ~ Please don't leave me ~ da da da da da da ~ please don't leave me ~ I always say how I don't need you But it always gotta come right back to this ~ * Please don't leave me * Addicted to this song !   I think I have a serious love into Pink ! She's awesome for me So genuine So talented :p I love her voice ! Another sexy amazing idol of me. Please listen to her song when you want to try some best and nice song ! It gives me a lot of feeling. I will always be your fans PINK :D Uh huh :b 









 
She's hot and sexy ! Ain't she ? I love her ♥ 

Yeah. I dint drop by here yesterday because I .. I dunno. I sold two broadband ! Finally finally ! Ooh thanks god ! I really happy when I'm working yesterday ! Because I broke the eggs. Heeh :) But zm say that is my last day work there ? :( I don't want to think more about that. Just depend okay ? I need cash. Just like zihui said. Sigh * Anyway. IM HAPPY :D

He is going out to movie with his friend later. So I won't get a sweet talk with him tonight ! Gotta find something to do with then. Bye ! x)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment