Saturday, December 4, 2010

Boring day ! :(

Hello friend ! x) Im here again ! Miss me ? Hoho. I wish you do because I kinda miss all my friend in school and my beloved dearest baby where she's at London now :( I skype with her last two days and it is so much fun for me ! I love her ! <3 aww bii i really miss you ! wish can see you next year and always waiting you come back and sleepover with me ! Playing strip poker :p Opps * ! Yeah ! That's the way we are :) We had so much crazy when she is here. Heart talks. Talk until we fall asleep xo ! I MISS HER NATALIA BABYY :( 

I heard a song and want to share it here. Its Raise your glass by Pink. Admire with her style with her muscle hand :o ! I like the part * So raise your glass if you were wrong , In all the right ways , On my underdogs , we will never be , never be , Anything but loud , And nitty gritty dirty little freaks * 

Going to work at Pc fair tommorow pal ! :) Excited and so much nervous of it ! But dear is working with me too so there is nothing much to scare of ! Wish me luck ! <3 muahs ! Good night everyone ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment