Monday, December 6, 2010

L.O.V.E

Hey lo ! Im here again to drop down my things things :b I can upload a few photos now because I get my phone back from him <3 I went to Bekenu , yeah the place that I grew up ! All the way back i just like camwhoring :o nothing to do inside so it force me to do :p good reason ? i hope so * 






Last night I quarrel with him again and we din't call call ! :( :( :( How sad. So i went to bed earlier 0159 :o Dear im sorry. I miss you a lot. I still love you ! 


Pimples * Look at him ! Dear you're glowing and you always do so :) <3 Muahs ! Cheerish our relationship my beloved honey bear   These are the pictures that we out last time. Miss it ! :(


I listened my another ♥ , Justin Bieber - pray . He always sings sweet and touch song. Don't him ? Admit it he did very well even thought some of them hate him , curse on him. Hello ? I still love him ! Who care you the bitch ? Aww but the person that I love the most is still PHUAZAIMIN :) ♥

Okay , off to shower and have a sweet night phone calls ! X) Night night Bye bye ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment